Monday, December 10, 2007

Bah Humbug!

Last year I felt very indifferent about the whole holiday season, but this year I'm so pumped for Christmas that I wanted to decorate WAY before Thanksgiving. Here's a pic of how the decorations have progressed so far. I should be done tonight, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have some more detailed pics up. Can you see that "Elf" is on the TV? I can't get enough of that movie this year! "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?" :)

We found a nice little Christmas tree that isn't nearly as big as the one last year, but it was about $50 cheaper! Stephen got to help them put the netting on the tree, and he looked so cute doing it!
We had a birthday party for my sister on the 1st. Here's a pic of her opening her SWEET boots, and one of Lexi and Nessa laughing and being adorable.
Somehow Cleo got a dry erase marker in her cage and ate it! We caught her red pawed! ;)
Stephen and I played Checkers the other night. Here is the checker board and pieces. Pretty cool, huh?
While we were playing, the girls were sleeping on the couch like this:
Sooo comfy! I love these two little pups so much! More to come of Christmas decorations and gifts that are being made!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post wife!

Anonymous said...

oh you know how i love bloggity posts! and this was an especially entertaining one! particularly cleo = red pawed! see you tonight?!?!