Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Perfectly Pink Rice Krispy Treats

When Robert Louis Stevenson, author of Treasure Island, died on December 4th, 1894, he willed his November 13th birthday to a friend who disliked her own Christmas birthday. I have a friend whose birthday is on Christmas Day. I wonder if she'd like to have my June 24th birthday?

I know I said there would be pictures of decorations, but last night I just didn't feel like taking any. Here are a couple of the nativity we have set up, though.
On Sunday we had our Christmas party with the youth group. We played silly games like Charades and Mad Gab and ate lots of sweet treats like these:
What a fine looking group!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, kitty, at first i was like, WOW! i don't remember your living room looking like that! and then i realized...it doesn't ;)

but pink rice krispies do look delicious!