Friday, December 21, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Last Friday was the annual Lovelies Gift Exchange! I do this with my three best friends Betsy, Holly & Carmen. We are only allowed to spend $5 dollars on each person. This is always very challenging and exciting. This year, I made them these purses:I'm sorry, these pictures don't do them justice. My camera is crap. I spent quite a bit of time on these, and I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. The Lovelies seemed pretty happy too :) I received a pretty, sparkly shoe ornament, some bling for my phone (in the shape of a skull & cross-bones!), a pretty bag, some great smelling potpouri, a pair of socks also with the skull and cross-bones (my friends really know me!), and some sweet Hello Kitty treasures! It's truly amazing how much good stuff you can find for under $5.

Carmen & Holly's house is so cutely decorated for Christmas. These may be my favorite Christmas decorations ever:Stephen and I have had a fun time wrapping presents for everyone. I promise that is soda in that green bottle :)

This is such a cute picture! I have a precious family! Look at Steve's awesome mohawk!
I had to add this picture, because it's so weird. Doesn't Cleo's arm look deformed? Or broken even? Gross.
I made a couple of tutus for Lexi and Nessa. I think they will love them, and I can't wait to see them dancing around like little fairies in them!
Stephen volunteered to model them for me.
I think he makes a lovely bride.
We hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas! We love you all!!!

P.S. Congratulations to this Lovely Lady on getting engaged last night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank you for the "blogspot" shout out! :) We are very excited! See you soon, Lovely! Holls-cat

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.